Automation for Flying Probe Testers (roboStar)
roboStar Automation is a machine for loading and unloading PCBs into/from Flying Probe Testers.
roboStar Automation is perfectly driven and controlled by the FourStars-ES ProbeStar Software.
The main functions of roboStar are:
- Load PCB from Input-Stack into FPT.
- Unload PCB from FPT to Good- or Bad-Stack.
- Switch Jobs and PCB Sizes during operation without operator interaction
- Optional Error Tag allocation
The unit contains:
- 4 axis robot with vacuum gripper to handle PCBs
- Removable Input-Trolley with PCB Input-Stack ( for PCBs to be tested)
- Removable Output-Trolley with PCB Good-Stack and PCB Bad-Stack (for tested PCBs)
- Power Supplies, Vacuum Generator
- High performance SoC for real time robot control and PCB management
- Gigabit-Ethernet-Interface to the controlling FPT-PC
- State of the Art components
- Assembled and tested at FourStarsES
- PCB physical Parameters:
- Minimum Size: 115 mm x 115 mm x 1.0 mm (w x h x t)
- Maximum Size: 460 mm x 325 mm x 2,5 mm (w x h x t)
- Maximum Weigth: 1 kg
- Stack Size:
- 220 mm
- 220 PCBs @1.0 mm thickness
- 137 PCBs @ 1.6 mm thickness
- Voltage: 230V/110V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Current: 10A/16A
- Maximum Consumption: 2kW
- Pressure: 5 bar
- Maximum Consumption: 395l/min