- The ProbeStar software now offers multiple region alignment to assist in accurate testing of flex circuits and to help overcome process irregularities of panel manufacturing.
- We now support special probe placement and protection when testing product with manufactured cavities.
- The Sink Universal Tester has been added to our TFI capabilities.
- Our Kelvin Test mode has been expanded to allow for panel based averaging. This feature assists in adjusting results based on small variations in manufacturing.
- The ProbeStar software now supports 1000 Volt isolation test on select Evolution Series testers.
- FourStars-ES finished the development of a new System-Control-Board for Micronic.
- Using the new electronics, it is possible to run isolation tests with a test voltage of 1000 volt.
- Successful integration into the Evolution Flying Probe Tester was done recently in the Shenzhen factory of Micronic.
- TFI Support for the Mason Universal Grid Tester has been added.
- TDH Barrel testing is now available.
- Vacuum Plate installations are now supported.
- High Security Opens (Continuity) and Shorts (Isolation) testing is now supported.
- TFI on Circuitline Testers is now available.
- Embedded Capacitor testing is now available on select test systems.
- Extended statistical reporting is now available.
- Work Order based testing and reporting is now available.
- The user is now able to manually define special Kelvin or Resistor based tests between selected test locations.
- The Acceler8 Test File generation has been extended to include MNF file import.
- Four Stars Engineering Systems finished the development of the next revision of their UMD (Universal Measuring Device).
- In parallel the algorithm of the real time FPGA processing was optimized.
- Measurements in the laboratory now show a repeatability of the 4WK readings of 0,005 mOhm (5µΏ).
- Certification Report window has been extended to include more information.
- More secure Flex Board testing is now available.
- The ProbeStar software can now be used to generate Acceler8 Test Files based on IPC 356A file import.
- Kelvin Test for Mania Series Ultim8 Testers has been implemented.
FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems!Mai 14th, 2011 | Posted by in 2011 - (Kommentare deaktiviert für FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems!)
FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems
(manufactured by the former Mania Technologie AG) as well as the EVO-2, EVO-3, and EVO-6 systems
manufactured by MicronicTechnology Co. Ltd.
We are approaching 50 installations worldwide with another projected 50 for the remainder of 2011.
- Four Stars Engineering Systems completed the development of a high resolution, single plastic body 4WK-assembly for Micronic Enterprise.
- Successful integration into the Evolution 3 Flying Probe Tester was done this month in the Shenzhen factory of Micronic.
The ProbeStar Test Software is a completely redesigned control software designed for the
Evolution-2 Test Systems and can also be used to drive the existing Loc8 test systems
previously distributed by the former Mania Technologie AG.
For more information please refer to the ProbeStar Software page.