- Certification Report window has been extended to include more information.
- More secure Flex Board testing is now available.
- The ProbeStar software can now be used to generate Acceler8 Test Files based on IPC 356A file import.
- Kelvin Test for Mania Series Ultim8 Testers has been implemented.
FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems!Mai 14th, 2011 | Posted by in 2011
FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems
(manufactured by the former Mania Technologie AG) as well as the EVO-2, EVO-3, and EVO-6 systems
manufactured by MicronicTechnology Co. Ltd.
We are approaching 50 installations worldwide with another projected 50 for the remainder of 2011.
- Four Stars Engineering Systems completed the development of a high resolution, single plastic body 4WK-assembly for Micronic Enterprise.
- Successful integration into the Evolution 3 Flying Probe Tester was done this month in the Shenzhen factory of Micronic.
The ProbeStar Test Software is a completely redesigned control software designed for the
Evolution-2 Test Systems and can also be used to drive the existing Loc8 test systems
previously distributed by the former Mania Technologie AG.
For more information please refer to the ProbeStar Software page.
FourStars-ES announces an agreement with Gardien Europe GmbH to provisionally transfer the Maintenance and Service rights for the Evolution-2 Test System from Four Stars-ES to Gardien Europe GmbH. Four Stars-ES was previously awarded rights for Maintenance and Service within Europe (excluding Spain, Portugal and Italy) by CJ Salvitech, SL.
- The first technical and strategic meeting between the partners Micronic, Salvitech and FourStars-ES was held in May 2010 in Spain at CJ Salvitech S.L.
- FourStars-ES’s UMD (Universal Measuring Device) was successfully integrated into the Evolution Flying Probe Test System performing 4WK (Four Wire Kelvin) low resistance measurements on real PCBs.