Four Stars-ES have recently procured rental space in Bad Camberg, Germany for machine development and office space.
Four Stars-ES again reports highest quarterly earnings to date with Q2 earnings over 150K €, including the highest earning month in their short history at over 80K € in June 2013.
Four Stars recently joined their partners Micronic Enterprise Co. Ltd and CJ Salvitech, S.L. at CPCA in Shanghai to introduce their next Generation FPT, the Evo-8 driven by the new FastStar software.
Four Stars-ES closes 2012 with their highest quarterly earnings to date with Q4 earnings over 140K €.
- The ProbeStar software now offers the ability to display data and locations in Metric Units.
- A new feature has been added to split flat input data into individual images..
Four Stars-ES Reports over 120K € in earnings in Q3 2012
New Four Stars Engineering Systems website is launched!
- The ProbeStar software now allows the user to verify all mounted panels directly after test instead of verifying each panel independently.
- The ProbeStar software now offers more flexible and detailed error displays that make individual image results easier to identify. This includes easy to understand visual displays and panel results drawn directly onto the error ticket.
- Sink dedicated fixture TFI is now available!
Four Stars Engineering Systems recently concluded technical meetings with strategic partners Micronic Enterprise Co. Ltd., CJ Salvitech, S.L., and Gardien Europe GmbH.
The meetings resulted in plannings and stronger than ever cooperation for future developments.
Four Stars Engineering Systems is continuing to grow and develop.
We have recently reached a milestone of € 500,000.- in sales over the last 18 months.