Since formation of the company in 2009 the total sales of FourStars-ES crossed EUR 2.000.000,00 on DEC 10, 2014 .
Four Stars ES again welcomed their partners from Spain and China for an international conference.
The discussion of new technologies for electrical test of PCBs was the main agenda point.
New features include, but aren’t limited to:
- Multi-Language Tooltip Support.
- Extended Evolution 8 test and diagnostics performance
- 10 Giga Ohm Software Support (Micronic Evolution 8 series only)
- Improved performance of lead screw machines (on select hardware configurations).
- Extended Error Display and Reporting functionality.
- Extended TFI 3rd Party Vendor Import
FSES was founded June, 24 2009. After 5 years the team celebrated a party with business friends receiveing a birthday cake as a present.
FSES announces the availability of the new Isolation-Measuring-Device (IMD).
After completion of R&D, system integration took place 2nd week of June 2014 in ShenZhen at Micronic. Bernhard successfully demonstrated a 10 G-Ohm isolation test using the IMD at a test-voltage of 1000V.
See Details: IMD
With the beginning of 2014 Chris Zimmermann joined the FourStars-ES team. Chris has many years experience with different types of Flying-Probe-Testers in production and customer-care on international level.
He was hired as „Manager Production & Customer-Care“.