Four Stars-ES closes 2012 with their highest quarterly earnings to date with Q4 earnings over 140K €.
- The ProbeStar software now offers the ability to display data and locations in Metric Units.
- A new feature has been added to split flat input data into individual images..
Four Stars-ES Reports over 120K € in earnings in Q3 2012
New Four Stars Engineering Systems website is launched!
- The ProbeStar software now allows the user to verify all mounted panels directly after test instead of verifying each panel independently.
- The ProbeStar software now offers more flexible and detailed error displays that make individual image results easier to identify. This includes easy to understand visual displays and panel results drawn directly onto the error ticket.
- Sink dedicated fixture TFI is now available!
Four Stars Engineering Systems recently concluded technical meetings with strategic partners Micronic Enterprise Co. Ltd., CJ Salvitech, S.L., and Gardien Europe GmbH.
The meetings resulted in plannings and stronger than ever cooperation for future developments.
Four Stars Engineering Systems is continuing to grow and develop.
We have recently reached a milestone of € 500,000.- in sales over the last 18 months.
- The ProbeStar software now offers multiple region alignment to assist in accurate testing of flex circuits and to help overcome process irregularities of panel manufacturing.
- We now support special probe placement and protection when testing product with manufactured cavities.
- The Sink Universal Tester has been added to our TFI capabilities.
- Our Kelvin Test mode has been expanded to allow for panel based averaging. This feature assists in adjusting results based on small variations in manufacturing.
- The ProbeStar software now supports 1000 Volt isolation test on select Evolution Series testers.
- FourStars-ES finished the development of a new System-Control-Board for Micronic.
- Using the new electronics, it is possible to run isolation tests with a test voltage of 1000 volt.
- Successful integration into the Evolution Flying Probe Tester was done recently in the Shenzhen factory of Micronic.