- Vacuum Plate installations are now supported.
- High Security Opens (Continuity) and Shorts (Isolation) testing is now supported.
- TFI on Circuitline Testers is now available.
- Embedded Capacitor testing is now available on select test systems.
- Four Stars Engineering Systems finished the development of the next revision of their UMD (Universal Measuring Device).
- In parallel the algorithm of the real time FPGA processing was optimized.
- Measurements in the laboratory now show a repeatability of the 4WK readings of 0,005 mOhm (5µΏ).
- Certification Report window has been extended to include more information.
- More secure Flex Board testing is now available.
- The ProbeStar software can now be used to generate Acceler8 Test Files based on IPC 356A file import.
- Kelvin Test for Mania Series Ultim8 Testers has been implemented.
FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems!Mai 14th, 2011 | Posted by in 2011 - (Kommentare deaktiviert für FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems!)
FourStars-ES continues to provide software and hardware solutions for existing Ultim8 and Loc8 test systems
(manufactured by the former Mania Technologie AG) as well as the EVO-2, EVO-3, and EVO-6 systems
manufactured by MicronicTechnology Co. Ltd.
We are approaching 50 installations worldwide with another projected 50 for the remainder of 2011.
- Four Stars Engineering Systems completed the development of a high resolution, single plastic body 4WK-assembly for Micronic Enterprise.
- Successful integration into the Evolution 3 Flying Probe Tester was done this month in the Shenzhen factory of Micronic.